The 2017 Safety Conferences are kicking off now that the New Year is here. We have your updated list for the first half of 2017. We included all of the appropriate links to the conference websites where you will find the contact information that you need to schedule a visit.
1. American Industrial Hygiene Association
- AIHce 2017 Conference Dates: June 4-7, 2017
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Link: https://www.aiha.org/events/AIHce/Pages/default.aspx
- Overview: Watch for the full conference agenda which will become available toward the end of January 2017.
2. American Society of Safety Engineers
- Professional Development Conference and Exposition
- Dates: Preconference Seminars: June 19-22, 2017; Exposition: June 19-21; Conference: June 20-22; Post-Conference Seminars and Safety Training Sessions: June 23-25.
- Location: Colorado Convention Center, Denver, CO
- Link: http://safety.asse.org/program/program-schedule/
- Overview: Over 4,000 health & safety professionals attend this conference's general sessions, share lessons learned in round tables, and attend post-conference seminars. The conference gives the opportunity to mingle and network with academics as well as professionals. The conference identifies sessions by professional level (basic, intermediate, advanced, executive) and there are over 200 sessions from which to choose.
3. 33rd Annual National VPPPA Safety & Health Conference
- Dates: Tuesday, August 29-Friday, September 1, 2017
- Location: Ernest N. Morial Convention Center New Orleans, Louisiana
- Link: http://www.vpppa.org/national-conference/national-conference-information
- Overview: "Educate – Learn from the best in safety & health in more than one hundred educational sessions; Collaborate – Network with thousands of safety & health leaders and decision-makers; Advocate – Share your successes and innovations to make workplaces safer across the globe; Join the conversation."
4. Safety in Action 2017 North American Safety Conference
- Dates: March 14-17, 2017
- Location: Hyatt Regency, Chicago, Illinois
- Link: http://safetyinaction.com/us2017
- Overview: "Safety in Action features nearly 200 breakout sessions led by the world’s best safety teams and experts. Learn how your peers are meeting today’s biggest safety challenges and adapting to the changing workplace."
5. NECA 2017 Safety Professionals Conference
- Dates: May 22-24, 2017
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Link: http://www.necasafetyconference.com/
- Overview: "Participants will gain access to the latest safety and health information required to navigate the rapidly changing environment of our industry and the new regulations being updated and promulgated by regulatory agencies...a Safety Risk Management track also allows those HR professionals to have an insight into how to manage the safety issues and risks facing our employers and employees...go beyond the basics with the most up-to-date information, resources and best practices related to electrical safety...provide practical information about “methods for implementation” that (you)...can...(use) on the job immediately."
6. Annual International Conference/Exhibition on Occupational Health/Safety
- Dates: July 10-11, 2017
- Location: Baltimore, MD
- Link: http://occupationalhealth.conferenceseries.com/
- Overview: Over 300 experts and attendees from over 40 countries. "...an exciting and informative conference program including plenary lectures, symposia, workshops on a variety of topics, poster presentations and various programs for participants from all over the world." Topics include:Women Healthcare; Occupational Disease and Human Health; Occupational Medicine and Therapy; Epidemiology & Infectious Diseases; Agricultural & Environmental Safety; Chronic Health, Industrial Food Safety and Management; Construction and Ergonomics; Biotechnology in Health Care; Occupational Health and Safety guidelines; Health promotion of workers; Prevention of occupational diseases; Occupational Hazards and Risks; Occupational Health Services; and Principles of Occupational Health and Safety.
7. National Safety Council (NSC) Texas Conference/Expo 2017: Building a Better Workplace
- Dates: March 5-7, 2017
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Link: http://www.nsc.org/Connect/Pages/nsc-texas-safety-conference-expo.aspx
- Overview: The NSC has been a safety leader for over 100 years, advocating safety measures to avoid unnecessary injuries and death. At the conference, you will see new products that show the latest safety solutions; network with peers; take part in 30 sessions focusing on technical issues as well as professional development seminars.