Considering attending a safety conference during the last half of 2015? If so, we have compiled a list of some of the top national safety conferences in the United States. As more information becomes available for these events, we will update this article.
Safety Conferences are listed in chronological order.
1. American Industrial Hygiene Association - AIHA Safety Conference & Exhibition 2015
Conference Dates: May 30 through June 4, 2015
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Overview: Focus is on enhancing knowledge and building relationships with other occupational and environmental, health and safety professionals. Wide array of relevant educational programs and the opportunity to earn up 52 CM credit hours.
- 1000's of Colleagues
- 250+ Exhibitors
- Technical Sessions and PDCs on topics pertinent to OEHS Professionals
- AIHce On Demand
- Complimentary Online Abstracts of Technical Papers
2. American Society of Safety Engineers - Safety 2015 Professional Development Conference and Exposition
- Pre Conference Dates: June 4 through 7, 2015
- Conference Dates: June 7 through 10, 2015
- Exposition Dates: June 7 through 9, 2015
- Post Conference Seminar Dates: June 10 through 13, 2015
Overview: Focus is on reducing risk and increasing safety through developing new skills, learning about emerging trends and continued education.
- 4500+ Colleagues
- 500+ Exhibitors
- 250+ Peer Reviewed Sessions
- 60+ Pre and Post Conference Seminars
- 30+ Subject Areas
- Interactive Research Presentations
- Technical Tours
3. 31st Annual National VPPPA Safety and Health Conference
Conference Dates: August 25 through 27, 2015
Location: Grapevine, TX
Overview: The Voluntary Protection Programs Participants' Association, Inc. provides a premier global safety and health conference annually. VPPPA is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) charitable organization, dedicated to cooperative occupational safety, health and environmental management systems.
- 100 Workshops
- 300 Exhibitors
- 1000's of Safety and Health Experts From More than 400 Industries
- Closing speaker Daryl "Moose" Johnston
4. 2015 National Safety Council: Congress & Expo - Building Safer Workplaces
Congress Dates: September 26 through October 2, 2015
Expo Dates: September 28 through 30, 2015
Location: Atlanta, GA
Overview: The NSC Congress and Expo is the world's largest annual “must attend” event for safety, health and environmental professionals. Focus is on networking, education and tried and true products and services from over 900 companies.
- Keynotes from Nationally Recognized Leaders and Motivational Speakers
- More than 130 Technical Sessions
- More than 30 Professional Development Seminars
- 14,000 Health and environmental professionals
- 190,000+ Net Square Feet of Expo Floor
5. American Industrial Hygiene Association - AIHA 2015 Fall Conference
- Pre-Conference Professional Development: October 24 through 25, 2015
- Conference Dates: October 26 through 27, 2015
- Post-Conference Professional Development: October 28, 2015
Location: Orlando, F.L.
Overview: Have Conversations that Matter. The Fall Conference sessions are arranged with networking in mind. It is your best opportunity of the year to network with colleagues in a collaborative, intimate, and engaging environment.
- Key topics and policies to be addressed
- Earn CM credits
- Education and industry updates
- Exciting technical tours
Drop us a line if you attend any of these Safety Conferences!