Considering attending a safety conference during the last quarter of 2014 or the first half of 2015? If so, we have compiled a list of some of the top national safety conferences in the United States. As more information becomes available for these events, we will update this article.
Safety Conferences are listed in chronological order.
1. OSHAssociation - Safety Conference & Exhibition 2014
Conference Dates: October 15 through 17, 2014
Location: Houston, TX
Occupational Safety and Health Association known as “(OSHAssociation)” is an independent, non-profit organization with global membership and regional representatives worldwide. OSHAssociation as a fast growing global safety association, with the mandate to provide advocacy, training and education, safety standard development in the industry, community campaign on safety awareness, opportunity for members to network locally and globally in advancing their profession. OSHAssociation USA exhibition is the platform where buyers looking for Solutions to Safety Needs meet.
- "No Shortcuts in Safety" - Lee Shelby - Motivational Speaker, Safety Speaker and Safety Training
- Keynote Speaker Address - "21st Century Occupational Safety and Health Issues - Challenges and Opportunities" Julia MacGregor, MS MBA, – President and CEO at Global Safety Management
- Gala Night
- Huge expo event
- Youth programs and information for students
2. American Industrial Hygiene Association - AIHA 2014 Fall Conference
Conference Dates: October 18 through 22, 2014
Location: Washington, D.C.
Have Conversations that Matter. The Fall Conference sessions are arranged with networking in mind. It is your best opportunity of the year to network with colleagues in a collaborative, intimate, and engaging environment.
- OSHA’s proposed I2P2 rule, global cancer policy, and safety in the apparel industry among key topics to be addressed
- Earn CM credits
- Education and industry updates
- Exciting technical tours of the Smithsonian
3. ASSE - Energize Your Safety Management Program
Conference Dates: October 23 through 24, 2014
Location: Denver, CO
We have assembled leading authorities on OSH system re-engineering and implementation of safety management systems for this symposium. Join us in Denver and follow these steps to better safety performance.
- Takeaway tools and methodology from 19 sessions to add to your efforts and improve safety in your organization.
- Frank White, recognized authority for projecting future safety trends, will outline what is likely to lie ahead to help you prepare your OSH system for oncoming challenges.
- Dr. Joel Haight, Professor of Industrial Engineering , will lay out the features of the most recognized standards for OSH management to enable your selection of a safety management system.
- Dr. Marc Rosen, Professor of Engineering, will look at an industrial giant achieving and maintaining significant improvement in OSH performance.
- You will learn about the impending requirements of the 45001, what could be the most significant health safety standard in 50 years, and how it will affect your organization.
- If you have a behavior-based safety system that needs updating, this symposium will give you re-engineering ideas specific to this system.
Safety Conferences in 2015
4. Society of Petroleum Engineers - Health, Safety, Security and Environmental Conference America's
Conference Dates: March 16 through 18, 2015
Location: Denver, CO
The SPE International Conference on Health, Safety, and the Environment is the E&P (exploration and production) industry’s premier international event highlighting the best practices and challenges of HS&E.
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- HSE Management
- Safety and Health
- Social Responsibility
- Unconventional Development HSE
5. Behavioral Science Technology, Inc - 2015 United States Safety in Action Conference
Conference Dates: March 19 through 21, 2015
Location: Orlando, FL
Their website states this is one of the largest safety conferences of its kind with thousands of safety leaders and teams from world-class companies.
- Wide range of focused breakout sessions
- Dynamic and inspiring keynote address
- Expert guidance to mature your process
- Amazing industry and peer networking
- Pre-conference development opportunities
- Best practice showcase
- Team building
- Post conference access to presentations online
- Focused learning for safety process development
- Tailored topics for role-focused learning
6. National Safety Council Texas Safety Conference & Expo - Safety, Piece by Piece
Conference Dates: March 29 through 31, 2015
Expo Dates: March 30 through 31, 2015
Location: Austin, TX
The National Safety Council Texas Safety Conference & Expo is an annual event for safety professionals looking to improve safety in their organization. The conference allows attendees of all experience levels to learn best practices and trends, network in a variety of settings and discover safety solutions from more than 175 exhibitors
- Discover new products & services
- The New Product Showcase offers the latest in safety solutions
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends
- Networking opportunities provide insights on emerging safety challenges & solutions
- Compare products for future purchase
- More than 175 exhibiting companies provide the tools & resources you need to be sure you choose the best solution for your need.
7. Region VI VPP 2015 Annual Safety & Health Conference - Hooked on Safety
Conference Dates: May 4 through 7, 2015
Location: Corpus Christi, TX
The Voluntary Protection Program Participants' Association annual conference is one of the premier safety and health conferences in the nation. With thousands of participants, hundreds of exhibitors, and peer taught workshops in your industries focusing on several key categories of safety and health, this is an opportunity that can't be missed.
- Technical sessions
- Information for Safety and Health Professionals as well as the everyday employee
- Professional and peer taught sessions
- Earn CEU credits
8. American Industrial Hygiene Conference - AIHce 2015
Conference Dates: May 30 through June 4, 2015
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
The American Industrial Hygiene Conference & Exposition (AIHce) is considered the must-attend event of the year for occupational and environmental health and safety professionals.
- Technical sessions and PDCs on topics important to the OEHS professional
- Numerous networking opportunities to build and retain relationships
- A quality Expo featuring hundreds of exhibitors displaying innovative products and services
- Six days of idea generation that you can share within your organization to address challenges, work more effectively, drive revenue, and improve the bottom line
- Earn your certification maintenance points for the year at one conference
9. American Society of Safety Engineers Safety 2015 Professional Development Conference and Exposition - Big Things Happen Here
Conference Dates: June 7 through 10, 2015
Location: Dallas, TX
From ASSE’s top-notch education programs, to unmatched networking opportunities, to the expo’s impressive collection of the latest OSH products and services – Safety 2015 is full of BIG occasions.
Throughout three education-packed days, you’ll learn skills that will help you to evaluate your current OSH practices, sharpen your skills, and walk away with techniques that you can apply in your company today. All while earning CEUs.
- Information Pending
10. National Fire Protection Association - NFPA CONFERENCE & EXPO
Conference Dates: June 22 through 25, 2015
Location: Chicago, IL
NFPA's Conference & Expo is widely regarded as the most comprehensive industry event for countless professionals — from architects, engineers, contractors, and building managers to public and private fire service, enforcement agencies, insurers, and utilities.
- Information Pending
Drop us a line if you attend any of these Safety Conferences!