Are you considering attending a safety conference during 2014? If so, we have compiled a list of some of the top national safety conferences in the United States.
Safety Conferences are listed in chronological order.
1. 2014 Society of Petroleum Engineers International Conference on Health, Safety, and Environment - The Journey Continues
Conference Dates: March 17 through 19
Location: Long Beach, CA
The SPE International Conference on Health, Safety, and the Environment is the E&P (exploration and production) industry’s premier international event highlighting the best practices and challenges of HS&E. Closing session provided by Jim Seale of ExxonMobil.
- Keynote speaker Leonard Marcus of Harvard University
- Attendance of approximately 1,700 health, safety, and environment professionals
- Technical Programs
- Young Professionals Reception
- Gala and Dinner on The Queen Mary
2. Behavioral Science Technology, Inc - Safety in Action Conference
Conference Dates: March 20 through 22
Location: Dallas, TX
Their website states this is one of the largest safety conferences of its kind with thousands of safety leaders and teams from world-class companies.
- Keynote Speaker Garrison Wynn
- Best Practices Showcase
- Back-by-Popular-Demand Sessions
- Over 35 New Sessions
- Pre-Conference Development Seminars
3. National Safety Council’s Texas Safety Conference & Expo - Moving Safety Forward
Conference Dates: March 30 through April 1
Expo Dates: March 31 through April 1
Location: Galveston, TX
This is an annual event for safety professionals looking to improve their organization's safety. Attendees of all experience levels will learn best practices and trends.
- 175 Exhibitors
- Dedicated Expo Hours
- Inspirational Speakers
- Opening Session with Richard Hawk - The World's Leading Expert on Making Safety FUN!
- Injury Facts® Presentation and Continental Breakfast
- Technical Sessions
- Repeat Hot Topic Sessions
- Continuing Education Credit Professional Development Seminars
4. AIHce 2014 - Evolution and Journey to a Safer Tomorrow Conference and Stewardship
Conference Dates: May 31 through June 5
Location: San Antonio, TX
Focus is on enhancing knowledge and building relationships with other occupational and environmental, health and safety professionals. Wide array of relevant educational programs and the opportunity to earn up 52 CM credit hours.
- 1000's of Colleagues
- 250+ Exhibitors
- Technical Sessions and PDCs on topics pertinent to OEHS Professionals
- AIHce On Demand
- Complimentary Online Abstracts of Technical Papers
- 75th Anniversary
5. American Society of Safety Engineers - Safety 2014 Professional Development Conference and Exposition
Conference Dates: June 8 through 11
Location: Orlando, FL
Focus is on reducing risk and increasing safety through developing new skills, learning about emerging trends and continued education.
- 4500+ Colleagues
- 500+ Exhibitors
- 250+ Peer Reviewed Sessions
- 60+ Pre and Post Conference Seminars
- 30+ Subject Areas
- Interactive Research Presentations
- Technical Tours
6. 30th Annual National VPPPA Conference
Conference Dates: August 25 through 28
Location: Fort Washington, MD
The Voluntary Protection Programs Participants' Association, Inc. provides a premier global safety and health conference annually. VPPPA is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) charitable organization, dedicated to cooperative occupational safety, health and environmental management systems.
- Information will be available in the upcoming months
7. 2014 National Safety Council: Congress & Expo - Journey to Safety Excellence
Congress Dates: September 13 through 19
Expo Dates: September 15 through 17
Location: San Diego, CA
The NSC Congress and Expo is the world's largest annual “must attend” event for safety, health and environmental professionals. Focus is on networking, education and tried and true products and services from over 900 companies.
- Keynotes from Nationally Recognized Leaders and Motivational Speakers
- More than 130 Technical Sessions
- More than 30 Professional Development Seminars
- 190,000+ Net Square Feet of Expo Floor
Drop us a line if you attend any of the Safety Conferences in 2014!